Receive Legal Help for Your Financial Troubles
Seek help from an expert in Chapter 7 bankruptcy
The Law Office of Douglas R. Gorius PA has emphasized Chapter 7 bankruptcy since 1987. Our experienced attorney has been helping clients in their legal fight against wage garnishments, home foreclosure and car repossession with incredible results.
Chapter 7 Services
- Helping clients to clear up their debts for a fresh start
- Keeping property under finance in some cases
- Providing assistance to those who are finding it difficult to make minimum payments on a regular basis; many people often delay asking for help until it’s too late
Our Chapter 7 Services eliminate debt while procuring assets including:
- Stopping wage garnishment
- Stopping creditor harassment
- Stopping collection calls
- Eliminating credit card debt
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Filing
A Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Filing usually means that you do not have enough money to pay your creditors. At the same time, you are requesting the bankruptcy court to provide you certain protections. The Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Filing can provide protection from your creditor’s collection actions such as paycheck garnishments and bank account garnishments. The Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Filing can even provide you foreclosure protection after the filing of your Chapter 7 Bankruptcy. These protections fall under the automatic stay provisions of the bankruptcy code. After you receive your Chapter 7 Bankruptcy discharge, you will also be protected as your creditors will be subject to discharge injunctions.
Complete & Comprehensive Legal Expertise
Our attorney has a complete understanding of bankruptcy laws and is committed to providing you with the legal protection you need for your valuable assets. We also provide house calls and hospital visits for your convenience. Walk-ins are welcome!
Mon-Wed, and Friday: 9am-5pm
Saturday: By appointment only